JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you everyone. I found this forum while looking for news about Oregon's proposed agriculture restrictions on gardening. One more reason to be grateful I live in Idaho.

Moved to Idaho before the election in 2022 which passed measure 114 in Oregon, and am so glad I relocated so I can exercise my 2nd amendment rights.
You are lucky you were able to move. We have family in Idaho and I enjoy visiting. My wife doesn't like it so much. If I ever wind up single again I am outta here.

Thank you everyone. I found this forum while looking for news about Oregon's proposed agriculture restrictions on gardening. One more reason to be grateful I live in Idaho.
Wait, that discussion made it up to the aggregators already? And as a worthwhile link?! Heyooo boys, we're internet famous now!

Also welcome, I think you will find us a whole lot less helpful in the general and a whole lot more helpful in the specific, and a whole lot of fun either way. Hope you enjoy your stay ;-)

Wait, that discussion made it up to the aggregators already? And as a worthwhile link?! Heyooo boys, we're internet famous now!

Also welcome, I think you will find us a whole lot less helpful in the general and a whole lot more helpful in the specific, and a whole lot of fun either way. Hope you enjoy your stay ;-)
I consider finding this forum a blessing. The search for news about Oregon's considered, and apparently abandoned, restrictions on gardening that brought me here are indicative of a growing governmental overreach. I am pleased to find a group of firearm enthusiasts willing to share their knowledge.

I consider finding this forum a blessing. The search for news about Oregon's considered, and apparently abandoned, restrictions on gardening that brought me here are indicative of a growing governmental overreach. I am pleased to find a group of firearm enthusiasts willing to share their knowledge.
Well thank you. Wait until you find out thread on veganism. That one is a hoot.

On second though you may want to ease into things here, some of us can come across rather strong ;-)

Welcome, I'm a Kali occupant but get to Idaho a lot and my son lived in the Panhandle. PAX
California has become difficult for gun owners but I'm glad your son lived in the Idaho panhandle which is where I live now. It was difficult to leave Oregon but the liberal tyranny made living there intolerable. Peace to you as well.

Kali always gets the "You guys got it bad, you should move rap." It does suck but many states have out done the Kali gun regs and it hasn't hindered what I like, mostly, because I like milsurp and C&R. For me it was when they did away with Cash&Carry in 2014 and ammo purchase restrictions. I never really cared for AKs or ARs but I think everyone is intitled to have an un-neutered ones. About half of my Kali legal heap PAX
Warsaw-wal.jpg levers-001.jpg 001.jpg display.jpg ] big-boys.jpg

Kali always gets the "You guys got it bad, you should move rap." It does suck but many states have out done the Kali gun regs and it hasn't hindered what I like, mostly, because I like milsurp and C&R. For me it was when they did away with Cash&Carry in 2014 and ammo purchase restrictions. I never really cared for AKs or ARs but I think everyone is intitled to have an un-neutered ones. About half of my Kali legal heap PAX
View attachment 1851806 View attachment 1851807 View attachment 1851808 View attachment 1851809] View attachment 1851810
i see an AR in there. 🧐

i see an AR in there. 🧐
It was gross and plastic, NFA lower, Thordsen stock, 10 mag & fake flash hider. Big mag insertion turns it into an unregistered AW (even if the LEO don't care in my county). Got traded for a Belgian A5 Magnum Twelve that got traded in a bundle of A5s, Sweet Sixteen, Magnum Twelve & Light Twelve. Only steel shot in Kali for game fowl and the barrel replacement was just too expensive. They went to a good home in NC for decent bank. Enough for a RAR X39, .41 mag Henry Big Loop Big Boy, 2 Heritage Rough Riders, some Vortex glass and chump change :cool: PAX

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads