JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
They have Federal Brass 223 $425 shipped
You get free shipping if you use GOAMMO code at checkout
Nice to see prices falling

<broken link removed>

They appear to be a fairly new company. Has anyone used their services before and received ammo? How did you rate their response and turnaround time? thanks, r-

(I'm also not seeing "https" in their header)

well that sucks. after they accepted my credit card and holding off shipping for a week,
I received an email today informing me that they've cancelled the order. no explanation
as to the cause of the cancellation.

last week, I had 2 follow up emails alerting me to some glitch with their purchasing account
around the holiday.

perhaps i just lucked out and avoided headaches somehow. I did note that they are HQed in
Hawaii but advertising themselves as doing-business-as in various part of the continental US.
their URL/ISP is only a few months old so there is no history or reputation base from which to
gauge their performance.

I'll be staying away from them in the future. r-

response from theammosupply.com

We apologize that we have had to cancel all orders. Due to the restrictions imposed on payment processors by the larger banks, a suitable payment processor was not able to be found. We apologize for this and realize that you were counting on it but short of giving it away we have no way of processing orders unless we wanted to sell ammunition at a rate $5,000.00 per month. I apologize but we were not able to find a suitable payment processor in a timely fashion and were restricted when we achieved a high volume of sales. We continue to look for other options in this matter, however as of right now, one has not been found. We will contact you in the future should we find something agreeable. No one who placed an order has had their credit card charged nor will they without their permission after this matter is resolved. Thank you for your understanding and once again please accept our deepest apologies.
Sincerely,
The Ammo Supply Team

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews