JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:eek::eek::eek: Wow, I've been looking into this Powder group for a while but there has been nothing available, which powder did you score? Thanks for the heads up.;)
Out of stock...:(:(:(
I have scored twice in the last 20 days-total 26 lbs. I have to frequently check through out the day. This week, I had lost an 8 lb. keg as it went out of stock within the few seconds after I had added another type of powder. When I went to check out the keg I wanted was no longer available.

I had one day when I found powder and couldn't check out quick enough to place the order. Every time I went to check out, one my items was no longer available which required going back and updating my cart. By the time I had played the merry go round of cart updating, it wasn't worth completing the order for one pound of powder. I have learned when you find powder in stock at powder valley, seconds count. It seems like every gun forum in the world lights up that they have shipment of powder in.

A number of weeks ago, they changed the primer page to just show nothing in stock when you click on primers. About 3 weeks ago when I clicked on primers and they showed Federal Small rifle in stock. There were none there when I went to order. I have no idea how many hits their site gets each hour but it has to be a lot. If they have primers in stock, the limit is 1000 per order. With shipping and hazmat, it pushes the cost up. In the past, I would order as many 10,000 primers with powder to take advantage of to spread the hazmat fee over more items.

Last Edited:
I have scored twice in the last 20 days-total 26 lbs. I have to frequently check through out the day. This week, I had lost an 8 lb. keg as it went out of stock within the few seconds after I had added another type of powder. When I went to check out the keg I wanted was no longer available.

I had one day when I found powder and couldn't check out quick enough to place the order. Every time I went to check out, one my items was no longer available which required going back and updating my cart. By the time I had played the merry go round of cart updating, it wasn't worth completing the order for one pound of powder. I have learned when you find powder in stock at powder valley, seconds count. It seems like every gun forum in the world lights up that they have shipment of powder in.

A number of weeks ago, they changed the primer page to just show nothing in stock when you click on primers. About 3 weeks ago when I clicked on primers and they showed Federal Small rifle in stock. There were none there when I went to order. I have no idea how many hits their site gets each hour but it has to be a lot. If they have primers in stock, the limit is 1000 per order. With shipping and hazmat, it pushes the cost up. In the past, I would order as many 10,000 primers with powder to take advantage of the hazmat fee.

Thanks for the Rub on this Lennie. I agree that nowadays seconds count.:D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads