1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Grayguns training certificate

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by ski_dog, Jun 18, 2009.

1. ski_dog

ski_dog Oregon Member

Grayguns Training is headquartered in Spray, OR. Bruce Gray is one of the premier trainers in the U.S. I won this certificate at the 2007 Oregon IDPA Championships, but unfortunately have never been able to use it. The times that the classes are never work out with my schedule, so I have decided to sell it to someone who can make use of it. The certificate says:

"This certificate entitles the recipient to one free tuition to a Grayguns Shooting Fundamentals Course. We encourage the recipient to contact Grayguns for further details and to visit our website for course dates and details."

It is signed by Bruce Gray, and includes his contact information.

I will let it go for $300 or would entertain any trade options you might have. I am looking for a Savage 17 HMR in the stainless/synthetic or the laminate stock.

email works best for contact: jakewhitmire@gmail.com

QXSOUP Portland, OR Member

If you have a SIG, Bruce is the MAN! Best gunsmithing you can possibly get for your Sig. All of us in the PNW are very lucky to have him here...
  3. treemanx

treemanx Spray, Or. Active Member

My parents know him pretty well, they say hes a pretty nice guy. He also does training courses for the US Military. My parents live and own business in Spray, I lived there for about 6 years off and on. Beautiful country. Id be interested in this certificate, but I think my parents are good enough friends with him, they could probably get me this for free! Ive thought about moving back up there and trying to get a job at his shop, Ive heard great things also about his gunsmithing abilities.