JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Grayguns Training is headquartered in Spray, OR. Bruce Gray is one of the premier trainers in the U.S. I won this certificate at the 2007 Oregon IDPA Championships, but unfortunately have never been able to use it. The times that the classes are never work out with my schedule, so I have decided to sell it to someone who can make use of it. The certificate says:

"This certificate entitles the recipient to one free tuition to a Grayguns Shooting Fundamentals Course. We encourage the recipient to contact Grayguns for further details and to visit our website for course dates and details."

It is signed by Bruce Gray, and includes his contact information.

I will let it go for $300 or would entertain any trade options you might have. I am looking for a Savage 17 HMR in the stainless/synthetic or the laminate stock.

email works best for contact: [email protected]

Just a little plug for Grayguns...

If you have a SIG, Bruce is the MAN! Best gunsmithing you can possibly get for your Sig. All of us in the PNW are very lucky to have him here...

My parents know him pretty well, they say hes a pretty nice guy. He also does training courses for the US Military. My parents live and own business in Spray, I lived there for about 6 years off and on. Beautiful country. Id be interested in this certificate, but I think my parents are good enough friends with him, they could probably get me this for free! Ive thought about moving back up there and trying to get a job at his shop, Ive heard great things also about his gunsmithing abilities.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top