JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good day, gentlemen.

I'm new to shooting, just picked up a Maverick 88 and a couple boxes of birdshot, and I'm looking for areas to practice.

Looks like Memaloose is pretty popular, but I'm wondering how accessible that is this time of year, especially since all I have at my disposal is a late 90's Kia hatchback...potholes/ice/muddy roads would be nice to avoid. :)

Any other suggestions would be awesome.

Hey.
So, as you may have noticed the lack of responses may be due to the incredibly high influx of new shooters or uncourteous shooters in our own favorite shooting spots.
Trash, junk targets, glass and metal are all being left behind either by new shooters, city folks or even some of the country guys.. Either way its become a real epidemic.

Browns camp is the example of what it will turn into if given public knowledge. A few of us on here have other prized "secret" spots but safeguard them to prevent an over influx of uncourteous shooters. Heck even my spot is quickly turning into said crap hole.

Anyhow, best of luck finding a spot.
Hope you found at least one by now. Browns camp isn't all that bad if you go real early.

That sucks indeed. But I understand the need to keep the lesser-known spots from the mainstream. Looks like I'll just have to go scout out some spots for myself, which sounds like a nice adventure anyways.

I don't have any desire to blow up microwaves or monitors, just want to pop off some rounds and get a feel for the weapon.

I realize I'm just one of countless newbies clamoring for advice, and I humbly appreciate your response. :)

Cheers

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads