JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I made the 100 mile drive to the Gunshow, so not worth it, it was dead and severly overpriced. Except ARs they had some really great prices on those.

I went to the show at the Expo today. Some guy had bricks of Armscor .22LR for $58. Another guy had boxes (assuming 500) of another brand for $36 so at least he was reasonable. I have 7500+ rds so I don't need any but c'mon - $58?

Manufacturers are really cranking out the handguns. I've never seen so many tables loaded with brand new guns and Taurus, Ruger & Glock were the most common. AR's up the ying-yang priced from stupid to insane but there were a few interesting oddballs like a H&K .22 MP5 & a Scorpion. There were used Glocks priced as high as new ones but what I really missed was seeing someone's private collection. One table had some Lugers, one for $8200 but that's about it. I'm done with the big shows - I can buy interesting pieces online for decent prices. One guy had a SS 1911 Para Officer Elite for $600 & if he still has it on Monday I may go get it. It's a tad high but not out of line & the SS will polish up beautifully.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top