JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I made the 100 mile drive to the Gunshow, so not worth it, it was dead and severly overpriced. Except ARs they had some really great prices on those.

I went to the show at the Expo today. Some guy had bricks of Armscor .22LR for $58. Another guy had boxes (assuming 500) of another brand for $36 so at least he was reasonable. I have 7500+ rds so I don't need any but c'mon - $58?

Manufacturers are really cranking out the handguns. I've never seen so many tables loaded with brand new guns and Taurus, Ruger & Glock were the most common. AR's up the ying-yang priced from stupid to insane but there were a few interesting oddballs like a H&K .22 MP5 & a Scorpion. There were used Glocks priced as high as new ones but what I really missed was seeing someone's private collection. One table had some Lugers, one for $8200 but that's about it. I'm done with the big shows - I can buy interesting pieces online for decent prices. One guy had a SS 1911 Para Officer Elite for $600 & if he still has it on Monday I may go get it. It's a tad high but not out of line & the SS will polish up beautifully.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top