JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And they are with me,,,,,, here in Alaska..... :cool:

:s0122:

LJ's Hunting-Knives 001.jpg LJ's Hunting-Knives 002.jpg LJ's Hunting-Knives 004.jpg LJ's Hunting-Knives 010.jpg LJ's Hunting-Knives 011.jpg LJ's Hunting-Knives 012.jpg LJ's Hunting-Knives 014.jpg

Beautiful! Just can't beat a sharp "fat-bellied" skinner. I have a few (German) fatties and even though I have now gone the replaceable blade route, I still carry a fatty in my pack.

Hey guys, thanks for your thoughts, and comments,,,,, and yea, after a few passes on the Arkansas-White Stone, you can Shave with either one,,,, and as I remember it, Granddad told me they were both Built out of an Old-Wagon/Buck-Board Spring,,,, ie... Both Knives Built out of the same Spring,,, and I'm just alittle Reluctant at this point, to even carry them afield any more, [-I couldn't bare loosing one, and you know "Chit" happens]- and I've also gone to the Replaceable-Blade route, as -[arrowshooter]- pointed out in his Post above....... anyway, that's my Story, and I'm Sticking to it......:cool:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews