JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The AKC (of Maniago Italy) 7.75" slimline lever lock also came in today's mail. This is a slender lever lock auto that has cocobolo scales, a 3.25" spear point (swedge point) .12" thick stainless steel blade and a 4.5" handle. The svelte knife is slender with a .60" handle. (It can virtually disappear in your slacks/jacket pocket, yet be produced at a moment's notice for light to medium duty use).

If you want to see one, go to Blade Play and look up BP-25871. I didn't buy mine from Blade Play, because I know a man by the name of Rick in Mapleton, Minnesota. Rick buys directly from Automatic Knife Company in Maniago, Italy. He also replaces scales on all knives (both manual and automatic). Rick personally selects his knives from Italy's finest knife manufacturers and hand selects them from them as he has for more than 15 years. If you want to discuss buying from him, I can forward an email to him.

Mine has a strong snap and a positive lock. I took it to my Spyderco Tri-angle "Sharpmaker" and put a shaving-sharp edge on the blade. This is another handy EDC auto from some of the greatest knifemakers in Italy.

I love this thing!

AKC-Slimline-LL-Auto-Cocobolo-Satin-Flat-BHQ-79857-jr.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews