JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a Benchmade for my neighbor off this site and gave it to him today. While we were visiting on the back porch he said "I've got one you'd like" and brought this beauty out! Killing me. I think it's a 1980's Randall made for LL Bean. It's a beauty for sure.

31B13013-2680-49BE-9083-D01F97008AAF.jpeg 7B58BEEC-D00B-4EE0-A604-18858E730E2C.jpeg D72CA150-0515-4383-9342-0EEC38AF4748.jpeg 11121899-3496-4873-93D4-8CCCC6156217.jpeg

my uncle Ralph Yaw made this one, blade is chainsaw bar, the handle is elk antler from an elk I killed. limited edition 1 of 1. he used to build black powder rifles but as he got older he scaled down to knives. his black powder rifles were completely out of reach for me but were works of art, absolutely beautiful.

Yaw knife 002.JPG Yaw knife 001.JPG

Man, I didn't know about Randalls until a couple came across my desk at work to sell, and I've wanted one ever since. Had one of the Confederate bowies, and another large bowie, I want to say it was a Smithsonian. Gorgeous.
I know it's probably the least useful thing they make, but I really want to pick up one of their Arkansas Toothpicks.

A shop I used to hang out at in San Jose CA has a Smithsonian Bowie, a Confederate Bowie and an Arkansas Toothpick in a framed mount. They were made by Bo Randall himself. A matched set, all with brass fittings and ivory handles. The killer part is the whole set cost the owner $200 back in the day. The set is now worth $25K+ nowadays.

I remember back in the day my older buddy bought new Morseth fighters just to have. They were pretty much Randalls but with laminated steel.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top