JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Youngest Grand Daughters (she's 4) caught this beaut yesterday while out with her dad and older sister (she's 5) while she has caught a couple Bass and a couple Blue Gill this is her first Trout. Nice way to start out if you ask a proud Grandpa!

RyleesfirstTrout-1.jpg

Her Daddy is a big fishing guy. He's into the big three Salmon Steelhead and Sturgen. He almost feeds the family at it he's so good at it. Both the little girls have no problem knowing where their food comes from. Daddy caught it and wacked it in the head with a bat! LOL

It will be my turn in a couple years to introduce them to shooting and then when they are 8-10 teach them about varmit hunting (Bunny hunting will be hard their OTHER grandma got them a pet rabbit) And then when they hit 12 we can all start deer hunting.

I still remember the summer of 1972 when I was 12 and spent my entire summer in Klamath, Cali in a trailer under a remote HWY bridge when my father worked heavy road construction and I got to fish and play in the woods every day

Priceless

What a cutie pie! the girl is cute too...lol. My son is still trying to catch his first fish but I have a feeling this summer will be the time. love the look on her face half look what I did and ooh thats slimy!

A little doll.

What is so frickin' sad in this messed up world is that when you stop to say hi to a cute little girl like that and add a little joy into your life it is assumed you are a sicko pervert. I did the other day and the mom looked like she was going to bash me with her purse :( - oh well.

A little doll.

What is so frickin' sad in this messed up world is that when you stop to say hi to a cute little girl like that and add a little joy into your life it is assumed you are a sicko pervert. I did the other day and the mom looked like she was going to bash me with her purse :( - oh well.

I know what you mean I'm a grandpa of three girls 4-5 and 14 going on trouble and I don't even want to make eye contact with a young girl for fear of either being thought of badly or scaring them.

You will notice that while she has no problem catching the fishy that it was too slimy to actually touch so daddy used a hand towel to protect her little hands LOL

You will notice that while she has no problem catching the fishy that it was too slimy to actually touch so daddy used a hand towel to protect her little hands LOL

Absolutely adorable. Makes us bachelor/no father for life types think the 'what if' scenario ..... very cool little girl and you seem like a great dad.

I know what you mean I'm a grandpa of three girls 4-5 and 14 going on trouble and I don't even want to make eye contact with a young girl for fear of either being thought of badly or scaring them.

We live in a very sick age based on a lot of fear, much of it senseless. By all indications the change is coming fast. Hang in there, people and just do what is right

That's awesome. I still have a picture of my son when he was about her age with the first bluegill he caught off of a friend's dock up in Minnesota. Keep documenting those memories. They grow up real fast.

The comments about memories are true from about that age. My strongest were of me fishing off the 12th St bridge in Seaside. Peaceful, nice. Normally I would be out removing stop signs to cause crashes or starting fires, so it is nice to have calm memories (Junior from Problem Child had nothing on me).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top