JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This is the Classifieds. Not a place to tell all the scalpers where to buy powder at retail just to have it show up here for twice the price they bought it at a week later....

Well if someone is willing to pay 70.00 + a lb thats there problem, since the powder was about 35.00 + hazmat fee . I was just letting anyone interested thats its there. I do apologize for putting it in the classifieds though.

The purpose of this section is for members to share great deals they've found with other members of the NWFA community. Members & Supporting Vendors are prohibited from posting their own deals in this section. This section is for third-party deals only.

I think the OP got it in exactly the right place.
The OP found a deal, he posted it in the great deals section, to let the rest of the NWFA community know about it.

I think the OP got it in exactly the right place.
The OP found a deal, he posted it in the great deals section, to let the rest of the NWFA community know about it.

It was originally posted in the Reloading Classifieds. A mod has since moved it to the Great Deals where it belongs.

No it wasn't a mod that moved it was me since I read you're post I seen I had made a mistake. Sorry that won't happen again!

Hey, im not jumping down you throat. That was directed to Junior ^^^ up here saying that it was in the right spot. When it really wasn't. Good on you (scrandall) for taking the initiative and moving it your self. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top