JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This is the Classifieds. Not a place to tell all the scalpers where to buy powder at retail just to have it show up here for twice the price they bought it at a week later....

Well if someone is willing to pay 70.00 + a lb thats there problem, since the powder was about 35.00 + hazmat fee . I was just letting anyone interested thats its there. I do apologize for putting it in the classifieds though.

The purpose of this section is for members to share great deals they've found with other members of the NWFA community. Members & Supporting Vendors are prohibited from posting their own deals in this section. This section is for third-party deals only.

I think the OP got it in exactly the right place.
The OP found a deal, he posted it in the great deals section, to let the rest of the NWFA community know about it.

I think the OP got it in exactly the right place.
The OP found a deal, he posted it in the great deals section, to let the rest of the NWFA community know about it.

It was originally posted in the Reloading Classifieds. A mod has since moved it to the Great Deals where it belongs.

No it wasn't a mod that moved it was me since I read you're post I seen I had made a mistake. Sorry that won't happen again!

Hey, im not jumping down you throat. That was directed to Junior ^^^ up here saying that it was in the right spot. When it really wasn't. Good on you (scrandall) for taking the initiative and moving it your self. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top