Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Graft's has some powder!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by scrandall01215, May 28, 2013.

1. scrandall01215

scrandall01215 Washougal,WA Well-Known Member

2. bballer182

bballer182 Molalla Active Member

This is the Classifieds. Not a place to tell all the scalpers where to buy powder at retail just to have it show up here for twice the price they bought it at a week later....

3. scrandall01215

Well if someone is willing to pay 70.00 + a lb thats there problem, since the powder was about 35.00 + hazmat fee . I was just letting anyone interested thats its there. I do apologize for putting it in the classifieds though.

4. nglayton

nglayton Brooks Happiness is a warm barrel!

I think the OP got it in exactly the right place.
    The OP found a deal, he posted it in the great deals section, to let the rest of the NWFA community know about it.

5. bballer182

It was originally posted in the Reloading Classifieds. A mod has since moved it to the Great Deals where it belongs.

6. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

Unfortunately nothing I can use

7. scrandall01215

No it wasn't a mod that moved it was me since I read you're post I seen I had made a mistake. Sorry that won't happen again!

8. bballer182

Hey, im not jumping down you throat. That was directed to Junior ^^^ up here saying that it was in the right spot. When it really wasn't. Good on you (scrandall) for taking the initiative and moving it your self. :)