JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Fellow NW Firearms people,

I come here to promote a couple of personal links but In exchange I'll help you save money (sometimes a good chunk) when buying guns/ammo/accessories.

For online shopping I usually use an app combo and this is particularly great at Cabela's, SPORTSMANS, etc.

For the purpose of this thread I'll give you guys a simple example:
You want to buy a glock 19x on Cabelas, currently going for $599.

1. You go to gundeals.com and find the specific model you want and the lowest price advertised which is right now $588 on gunprime .com and email Cabela's requesting a price match. Once they approve it, you are ready to the next step

2. You go to Raise with this link: https://geta.raise.com/PCARDOSO3726
And buy discounted gift cards. Usually Bass Pro/ Cabela's are 7-7.5% off. So you pay $543 on $588 worth of gift cards saving $45. Now to step 3

3. You go to Rakuten on the following link: https://www.rakuten.com/r/PHIL6926?eeid=44971
Here you will look for Cabela's to see if it is available there and if it is, you shop through the app and get extra percentage back. In this case 3.5% (based on $588 price. So another $20.

At the end of the day, original price was $599. You will end up paying $520 or so.
If you are new to both apps you will get some extra money back using their "first time use" stuff and that can amount to up to $50, bringing the purchase down to $470 or so.

Anyways, if you use the links above I'll make some money but I hope to help some of you saving as well. This was an example only and you can find many stores on both apps.

If this was useful, let me know.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
huh?

identifier.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top