JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I picked up one too recently. A 3" barreled. I've never owned a wheel gun before and can say I absolutely enjoy shooting it. All I need to do now is get some good wood grips for it. Ruger sells the match champion grips sepperately now so I may pick those up for it.

Sad to hear your losing yours Joe! This wheel gun is going into my pile of the ones to keep...

Eh, things come and go but thanks y'all.:D

Always thought mine would be a forever gun but it is surprising how things change when you need some extra scratch and run out of other good options hehe:eek::oops::rolleyes:

I've been offered a surprisingly great deal of offers from people who want to trade for it but if I didn't need cash I would not trade it - even for some of the more attractive trades where I would come out ahead a few hundred in the deal.

This was my first revolver as well and I have found that even though I grew up in the simi-auto world and love them, there is just something really fun about revolvers and lever rifles IMO.