JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just sharing some photos of the new GP100. Talo Edition, 6" barrel, non-fluted cylinder, Hogue walnut grips (that fit darn near perfectly in my hand). I've been waiting quite a while to add a GP100 to the collection, was finally able to do it this year after adjusting the collection a bit.

So, a little different from the usual GP100, and the first Talo I've owned. I know it's not everyone's cup o' tea, but I sure like her :)

Some photos to enjoy:

IMG_6351.jpg

IMG_6352.jpg

IMG_6358a.jpg

IMG_6362a.jpg

IMG_6371a1.jpg

IMG_6373a.jpg

IMG_6376a.jpg

IMG_6378a.jpg

IMG_6380.jpg

Last Edited:
In the woods yea, but at almost 3lbs loaded it's only good for open carry.

Or beating on someone;)

Heavy yes, but darn well balanced. But you already know that ;)

I think the only time I would consider this for carry would be on a hike in the woods, and as you said, open carry. Almost makes me want to plan a hike soon....in bear country :rolleyes:

Well, it looks like bills are going to force me to put mine up for sale later today.

It was a good run while it lasted.

Sorry to hear that Joe :(

I hope it's not long before you can restore it to your collection. Thankfully, these will be around for a while. Having sold a few for bills before myself, I know the pain.

Sorry to hear that Joe :(

I hope it's not long before you can restore it to your collection. Thankfully, these will be around for a while. Having sold a few for bills before myself, I know the pain.

Oi this one actually hurts to sell but I tell myself I'll get another one or a better one someday.

My daily open carry on walks with my dog is my 4.2 gp100 or my 5.5 inch sbh. 180 gr. Xtp in the .357, 300 gr xtp in the .44. We live waay up in the woods with 4 legged and two legged varmints (read, tweakers and pot growers) aplenty. Both guns are sweet shooters, with somewhat stout recoil and muzzle blast.

I picked up one too recently. A 3" barreled. I've never owned a wheel gun before and can say I absolutely enjoy shooting it. All I need to do now is get some good wood grips for it. Ruger sells the match champion grips sepperately now so I may pick those up for it.

Sad to hear your losing yours Joe! This wheel gun is going into my pile of the ones to keep...