JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't normally do this, but I gotta show off my latest purchase. This is my first 7.62x54R NDM86 SVD! I have owned a2 other NDMs but they were .308, so its not the same thing.

As some of you may know I was selling my Belgian FN FAL 50.61 earlier. I was certain that would be my prized possession I'd inherit to my son some day, and then this gem pops up in a range I could afford without breaking the bank.

This thing is NICE. Alright I'm done flexin haha

NDM86.jpg

No it was from a different place. It was a consignment item, but it had been taken down.

About a year ago, I bought an HK21 clone made by Ohio Rapid Fire from a guy up there in Wassilla and he told me at the time that the funds from my purchase was going towards his dream gun. Exactly what you have. I was thinking it was the same guy.

About a year ago, I bought an HK21 clone made by Ohio Rapid Fire from a guy up there in Wassilla and he told me at the time that the funds from my purchase was going towards his dream gun. Exactly what you have. I was thinking it was the same guy.
That would be an interesting coincidence. Who knows, it might be

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top