JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't normally do this, but I gotta show off my latest purchase. This is my first 7.62x54R NDM86 SVD! I have owned a2 other NDMs but they were .308, so its not the same thing.

As some of you may know I was selling my Belgian FN FAL 50.61 earlier. I was certain that would be my prized possession I'd inherit to my son some day, and then this gem pops up in a range I could afford without breaking the bank.

This thing is NICE. Alright I'm done flexin haha

NDM86.jpg

No it was from a different place. It was a consignment item, but it had been taken down.

About a year ago, I bought an HK21 clone made by Ohio Rapid Fire from a guy up there in Wassilla and he told me at the time that the funds from my purchase was going towards his dream gun. Exactly what you have. I was thinking it was the same guy.

About a year ago, I bought an HK21 clone made by Ohio Rapid Fire from a guy up there in Wassilla and he told me at the time that the funds from my purchase was going towards his dream gun. Exactly what you have. I was thinking it was the same guy.
That would be an interesting coincidence. Who knows, it might be

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads