JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
N

Now that's taking it a bit far. Lol
Try junction city. Great place.

Yeah, but far more fun to drive this through Eugene, especially if I install a smoke system from a stunt plane for use when I ride by bicyclists:
upload_2014-7-28_13-45-33.png

Dang, feel bad for the old guy, what side of town was this garage sale ? He might be selling more stuff in the future if he can no longer use it, and his daughter in law sure isn't going to want her kids having them. So sad

I bought a pellet gun from an old duffer awhile back, and it turned out he was also selling a 20g. A Crescent Firearms New Victory or something like that, it's seen enough use the engraving has partially worn off! He let it go for $50, with a box of birdshot, and I thought I had gotten an awesome deal!

Way to go! And definitely go shooting with him!

If he's having trouble with the arthritis, now is a REALLY good time to get him out and moving. ;)
Invite the grandkids, too! :D

Trapped out, sealed, rehung Hvac pipes and cleaned the crawlspace for a lady.. (My job)

The last day she was having a yard sale.. Moving to a smaller house
(she was older, husband gone)
I got a brand new:
Dremel with box and tons of brand new bits
Reciprocating saw
2 socket sets
1 micro/pocket socket set
New hardened drill bits
Used Axe
Toaster oven
For $14

And while I was scrounging for more deals two things caught my eye:

4 boxes (100rnd count) of older winchester super X ammo for .50¢ a box (all 4 taped together so $2 total) and a .30 cal swiss rifle cleaning kit for $2
($2 because it was leather I guess)

It was a good end of the day :)

Very nice! We picked up a hoppes clay thrower for $ 10 and a rifle vise for $ 4 over the summer. I missed the sale, but a guy listed a mosin 91 30 for "make offer" On a yard sale ad recently, he sold it for $75.

Lots of good stuff out there, just have to watch for them and not load up on cheap junk, lol

Several years ago went to a garage sale around the corner from my old house with my kids. Lady there had an older Coleman white gas duel burner camp stove that had a $25 tag on it. I asked if she'd take $20 cause that's all I had on me. She was fine with that and then proceeded to give me 2, 6 gal water jugs, Griswold dutch oven, cheap propane duel burner stove and an almost full gal can of Coleman fuel. I think I did pretty good that day...

Every garage sale I go to, I ask if they have any old hunting maps, vintage ammunition boxes or leather holsters.
Like something that Grandpa might have left behind in a drawer or closet.
That way, I'm breaking the ice so to speak in a non threatening way, instead of "Got any guns you want to sell?"
Most say no, but twice I've lucked into a very good deal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top