JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shouldered the Beretta at Sportsmans tonight, sheesh, that thing feels like it fits pretty well. They only had a 20ga synth stock Montefeltro in though, not a good test, but also felt pretty good i thought.

Oh i'll be on to share pics as soon as i get something - to further our conversation today, i can buy something online at Sportsman's, have it shipped to my local store, and then if i don't like it etc. i can refuse it and i will get a refund. I asked if that was gift card only, as that's how their online system works (it auto buys you a gift card and the firearm is shipped to store for you then to exchange for the gift card. Anyway, they said i should be able to choose keep gift card or refund to original payment.

Alright, so yeah, i'll have a look what they have online as how much i want to tie up in ordering something before my birthday this month. Might try for a Montefeltro first? Seems like a weird way of trying out guns that makes me feel a little uneasy.

Well, just gonna leave a teaser/closer to this thread; i ended up picking up a nice Montefeltro Sporting on a great deal during the black friday madness.

However as normal, most of my non-locally purchased guns end up spending some quality vacation time, soaking up the atmosphere at @Velzey 's place. Well something's got to keep the other two company i still have there.....

Teaser pic :cool:

M961689R195.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews