JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shouldered the Beretta at Sportsmans tonight, sheesh, that thing feels like it fits pretty well. They only had a 20ga synth stock Montefeltro in though, not a good test, but also felt pretty good i thought.

Oh i'll be on to share pics as soon as i get something - to further our conversation today, i can buy something online at Sportsman's, have it shipped to my local store, and then if i don't like it etc. i can refuse it and i will get a refund. I asked if that was gift card only, as that's how their online system works (it auto buys you a gift card and the firearm is shipped to store for you then to exchange for the gift card. Anyway, they said i should be able to choose keep gift card or refund to original payment.

Alright, so yeah, i'll have a look what they have online as how much i want to tie up in ordering something before my birthday this month. Might try for a Montefeltro first? Seems like a weird way of trying out guns that makes me feel a little uneasy.

Well, just gonna leave a teaser/closer to this thread; i ended up picking up a nice Montefeltro Sporting on a great deal during the black friday madness.

However as normal, most of my non-locally purchased guns end up spending some quality vacation time, soaking up the atmosphere at @Velzey 's place. Well something's got to keep the other two company i still have there.....

Teaser pic :cool:

M961689R195.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top