JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hard to believe I'd never shot one of these before... S&W 6904 DA/SA.

My dad and I took the boat out on the lake to a remote camp spot to do some ammo testing on my PSA-10 and shoot some pistols. Too many campers by our cabin for 100 yard shooting, so dad thought it would be fun to go to a boat camp spot on the lake. It was!

I brought my AR10, P365, and my 1911. He brought one of his former duty pistols; a well-worn S&W 6904 he carried as a Lieutenant in the early 90's.

Pretty accurate pistol and I got a 2.5" 12-shot group at 15 yards. That first shot is ridiculous, however.

Had to think about it, but I am pretty sure I've never fired a 3rd Gen S&W auto before. Not a bad little gun and I would pick one up if I got a deal on one. Dad's has character, however...

IMG_20200722_165303177.jpg

AR10 shooting was a bust. Scope is garbage so picking up a Vortex for it soon. But, the 1911 and the P365 performed brilliantly. Dad and I got into a little competition and he proposed a 25 yard head-shot challenge to see who could get the smallest 5-shot group at 25 yards off-hand.

I won with 3"...

IMG_20200722_170026218.jpg

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top