JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree we do need rules, regulations, laws, authority and government. I just disagree with some of the laws. One being the cell phone law. I have been driving vehicles for close to 30 years and have never had an accident. I have never drove into anyone while talking on a cell phone. I have never spelt fuel at a gas station in Oregon and caused a fire either. :D O well, there are people like me who truly do go around and try to live a normal life and try not to break laws. And it stinks when you see others do dumb things but I get prosecuted for it by having a new law enacted against me like this no driving while talking on a cell phone, and many others. It sucks when you are not the ones causing the problems but have your rights taken away anyways.

So much for rights and freedoms.

Well actually I worked for Blackwater when I got out of the Navy lol

Ex-Blackwater? Confirm for pond scum.

I do believe in letting our rights remain till we do something, but then its too late. I can't imagine having that on my concience

You sound just like the anti-2A fascists... "we must do something lest another child is killed". Fail.

Here's some light reading for you: The Tyranny of Good Intentions: How Prosecutors and Law Enforcement Are Trampling the Constitution in the Name of Justice

The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.
H. L. Mencken

Dmancornell, please continue to live your life the way you do and hide behind your opinions in a forum. I am guessing you never served this country. A simple thanks would be good enough. Everyone does not do thing wrong or unethical. I worked with some heck of some people in the service and as a contractor. I supported and defended the constitution so we can have and ain't akin or rights, because those are rights. You saying I am a fascist is plan insulting, I I really think that is disrespectful even on a forum. I think a face to face debate on what we agree and disagree would be fitting. I am tired of typing and debating you and you over the top let me do what I want and your lawless views. You don't care for anyone but yourself and your beliefs only. Driving a car Is privilege, not a right my friend. You don't like the common laws of this country, I invite you to leave this country and live somewhere you can do what you want when you want. No, I don't agree with this current administration. I do not agree with laws that don't hurt some one else (seatbelts). So I invite you to meet up with me and let's talk.

I agree we do need rules, regulations, laws, authority and government. I just disagree with some of the laws. One being the cell phone law. I have been driving vehicles for close to 30 years and have never had an accident. I have never drove into anyone while talking on a cell phone. I have never spelt fuel at a gas station in Oregon and caused a fire either. :D O well, there are people like me who truly do go around and try to live a normal life and try not to break laws. And it stinks when you see others do dumb things but I get prosecuted for it by having a new law enacted against me like this no driving while talking on a cell phone, and many others. It sucks when you are not the ones causing the problems but have your rights taken away anyways.

So much for rights and freedoms.

Until moving to Oregon, I never lived in a state that refused to not allow me to pump gas. It's a feeble attempt to force and company to create a job. I honestly don't care. I hate pumping gas, and gas prices here are cheaper than self serve in NC so honestly, I don't care, I love being lazy, plus, if something happens and they spill fuel, not my fault and I get a free tank of gas, (Fred Meyers in Wilsonville, 3 weeks ago, he pulled the nozzle and a little fuel ran down my truck, he freaked, manager gave me 85 bucks worth of gas for their mistake). Anyways, agree to disagree about our privilege to drive on the states and federal highways.

Dmancornell, please continue to live your life the way you do and hide behind your opinions in a forum.

LOL, you mad bro? Not hiding at all, I'm laying it all out. :D

I am guessing you never served this country. A simple thanks would be good enough.

Thanks for what? Serving the government by blowing up a bunch of brown people? Sure, thanks for wasting my money so politicians can pen their memoirs. The country really benefited from those two disastrous expeditions.

Everyone does not do thing wrong or unethical. I worked with some heck of some people in the service and as a contractor. I supported and defended the constitution so we can have and ain't akin or rights, because those are rights.

Feel free to explain how invading Iraq or Afghanistan have anything to do with freedoms at home.

You saying I am a fascist is plan insulting, I I really think that is disrespectful even on a forum.

Your line regarding having rights until something bad happens is indistinguishable from the dialogue of fascist gun-grabbers. Just calling a spade a spade.

I think a face to face debate on what we agree and disagree would be fitting. I am tired of typing and debating you and you over the top let me do what I want and your lawless views. You don't care for anyone but yourself and your beliefs only. Driving a car Is privilege, not a right my friend. You don't like the common laws of this country, I invite you to leave this country and live somewhere you can do what you want when you want. No, I don't agree with this current administration. I do not agree with laws that don't hurt some one else (seatbelts). So I invite you to meet up with me and let's talk.

LOL @ calling traffic laws "common laws". Otherwise, tldr. The last thing I want to do is meet with a Blackwater war profiteer.

LOL, you mad bro? Not hiding at all, I'm laying it all out. :D

Thanks for what? Serving the government by blowing up a bunch of brown people? Sure, thanks for wasting my money so politicians can pen their memoirs. The country really benefited from those two disastrous expeditions.

Feel free to explain how invading Iraq or Afghanistan have anything to do with freedoms at home.

Your line regarding having rights until something bad happens is indistinguishable from the dialogue of fascist gun-grabbers. Just calling a spade a spade.

LOL @ calling traffic laws "common laws". Otherwise, tldr. The last thing I want to do is meet with a Blackwater war profiteer.

Your loss, Think it would be fun. Leech really? Oh not mad, a forum does not make me mad, nor your comments. I have a little more respect for you to call you names and act childish. And if there were not service members, which you don't respect, then who will defend your rights? Who provides your freedom? And how racist are you for calling people "brown"?
You work work at intel right, hmm, do you call your co-workers brown? Again, totally off topic, if you want to try to degrade me, please do so through IM, call me, I will give you my net, or again, in person, I am in Hillsboro all the time. I don't want to fight you, I want to talk to you face to face, maybe you can convince me your right.

Wow dmancornell you sound like all my liberal portland family....

The ones I don't like. I appreciate you being a firearms fan, unless you one of those libs that just come on here to stir trouble, However, anyone that doesn't treat a member of the armed forces with some respect is an idiot and a coward. You preach all this bs about freedoms and rights, but you won't back the people that allow you to vomit your lib crap.

Well sounds like a typical liberal hyprocrite really.

Your loss, Think it would be fun. Leech really? Oh not mad, a forum does not make me mad, nor your comments. I have a little more respect for you to call you names and act childish. And if there were not service members, which you don't respect, then who will defend your rights? Who provides your freedom? And how racist are you for calling people "brown"?

You work work at intel right, hmm, do you call your co-workers brown? Again, totally off topic, if you want to try to degrade me, please do so through IM, call me, I will give you my net, or again, in person, I am in Hillsboro all the time. I don't want to fight you, I want to talk to you face to face, maybe you can convince me your right.

Freedom isn't provided by anyone. Liberty is the natural state in a stateless society. But freedom is easily taken away by the state. So, I'll tell you definitely is not providing freedom: government employees.

Also LOL @ racism for calling people "brown". Is "black people" or "white people" racist? Also, since I'm not killing any of them, so I figure they'd hold more of a grudge against you than I.

Wow dmancornell you sound like all my liberal portland family....

The ones I don't like. I appreciate you being a firearms fan, unless you one of those libs that just come on here to stir trouble, However, anyone that doesn't treat a member of the armed forces with some respect is an idiot and a coward. You preach all this bs about freedoms and rights, but you won't back the people that allow you to vomit your lib crap.

Well sounds like a typical liberal hyprocrite really.

Spare me your militarist dogma. Make a statement, back it with evidence. The military protects rights and freedoms by (fill in the blank). Have fun with that.

@ tacticalgunner & dmancornell have you two ever tried the private message function on this forum?
:rolleyes:

Regardless of how you feel for each other,*
I'm sure both of you can come to a consensus that firearms are totally sweet.

062207ew_rambo_topaction.jpg

*Think Chaka Khan

062207ew_rambo_topaction.jpg

:s0093:

Wow you guys are funny.

Now if you all took as much energy and wrote Prozanski and the other Senators with as much Gusto as you do each other we would not even have gun bills.

Hey love debates , but when it starts name calling it becomes a pissssing contest and well that does no one any service reading it !!

I have never called him a name lol, but I have tried to bring piece and talk to him about the right subject, but he still wants to inject his comments about ones job or past jobs, etc.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top