JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A few years ago I traded my old Savage 99f in 308 to a co-worker/buddy of mine. I always kind of regretted getting rid of it. Well, the last couple of months I have been working with him again, & asked if he would be interested in another trade to get the rifle back. I brought it home today. anybody trade one they regretted (we all have) & get it back?
savage99020.jpg
savage99019.jpg

When I got rid of my 500 it was to fund a Colt 1911. I wanted an older gun, but not one that was such a collector's piece that i would be afraid to shoot. I got this Colt.
A few months later I found a pre Gold Cup National Match that was made the same year that I was born and was in excellent condition. The only way I could work the deal was to trade this old Colt. I really regretted doing that. The National Match was way to nice to play with and it just wasn't the Colt 1911 I wanted. When the opportunity came up to buy it back a few months later, I actually borrowed money from the bank to grab it.
I'll not be parting with it again. Although I rarely shoot it, yesterday I pulled the trigger 100 times. I love this gun.
guns140.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top