JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You need a full size 5"...;)
I totally second that. I had few commanders in the past. I could shoot them well just like I could with the full size but I just didn't like the feeling. Somehow I just don't find them much desirable. Maybe I haven't tried a good one yet, but I'm taking it as more of a personal taste. For small 45 ACP, I feel very comfortable with my SA XDS.

A 1911 problem? This is why I started my own business, did you know that a 1911 is a business expense?

My last one bought is a SA TRP Operator with full rail. I use it to do research & development or "R&D" on accessories for the 1911. Then other cool things like ammo testing and reviews etc.

Just start your own consulting company, call it 1911 research & consulting LLC. Then buy every different 1911 model you can find, after all, each one is then a necessary piece of equipment for your business.

Hay if people can retire, start a travel blog, buy a motor home and spend their time traveling and writing travel reviews and the IRS will go along with this and let these yahoos deduct the cost of driving around the USA as a business expense, you can darn sure do something similar with guns.

~

mines getting worse too. just picked up my black ops and already thinking man I need another stainless one

20170327_153015.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top