JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And the problem is I can't stop shopping for another one.

I've got 2 so far.
  1. Colt LW Commander (4.25")
  2. Colt Defender (3")
Two guns? That's perfect! After all, I've got two hands.

And yet I keep browsing gun sites… just looking. I need someone to slap some sense into me.

No sense slapping needed. You must not stop acquiring 1911's until you have a plethora of 1911's. In fact, this rule can be applied to any gun or type of ammunition.

I've got 2 so far.
  2. Colt Defender (3")

And yet I keep browsing gun sites… just looking. I need someone to slap some sense into me.

147678d1350597443-official-question-slap-goptions-thread-slap.jpg

I'd almost think you'd need/want a nice, full-size range/house gun.. that a lot of people actually carry.
Just get a Ruger and don't overthink it.

Build your own. I'm in that process now. I am having a blast customizing it just to my liking. And if you build only buy quality parts.

Never tried that myself, but it seems you'd end up with all the stuff you want, none of the stuff you don't want, and have a sense of connection and pride with a weapon you know inside and out.

Two 1911's that is not a problem! (except they are 1911's and not Glocks)

It's not a problem until you hit 24 like I have with AR's; now that is a problem cuz now I need another safe.

I feel your pain as I was looking at AR parts just before I read your post so I truly know how you feel!

Clearly it's not a gun problem. They are supposed to multiply. The problem is a money issue.

Buying more guns will eliminate the money problem.

I've got 2 so far.
  2. Colt Defender (3")

LOL, I often tell people this. The 1911 is like potato chips. Not for everyone but, for those who like them you just can't have just one, or 10. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top