JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Google story:

A bit over a year ago I started shooting my dad's (great grand dad's actually) trapdoor springfield. Since I'm bad at logging info, I thought I'd try writing a blog about what works and doesn't. So, I set up a "Blogspot" account, which is run by Google. Everything is fine and dandy. Today I get a card (by snail mail) offering me $100 worth of free Google ads. What the heck! Why not? Then everyone can see how cool Trapdoor Springfields are. When I get done writing my 3 free lines of add and making searchword lists, it tells me No-Can-Do. The words "Rifle" and "Shooting" violate Google's "no weapons" advertising policy. This is for an ad pointing back at a Google site where every entry is about shooting.

Weird.

I changed the words "straight shooting rifle" to "marksman's tools" and it went through fine. If you must know, the Trapdoor is neither of these.

Welcome to the USSA buddy.... I am not gonna get into it muchbecause trolls will get on here and start talking out of their behind, saying how I am a conspiracy theorist and that I need a tin foil hat etc. Do a search on google and find out thier history.... CIA... NSA etc.

Good luck.

projectile distribution unit , lead dispenser, slug thrower, ballistic units and device, boom stick, noise maker ....craigslist "forbidden" arms sales terms, now for google too lol.

This site has both Google Adsense and Google Analytics running on it.

On my Mac, running Safari I block them with the AdBlock Safari extension and the Ghostery Safari extension. They block both of those and a few thousand others. I also keep my privacy settings set to block third party cookies.

As for Google:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sorry, poor wording on my part. Google go to hell with the rest of the gun haters. No offense to any liberal members on here. Forgive my ignorance, please.

No problem. I'm sure you didn't mean to offend, and I know we are both on the same side of the second amendment even if we don't necessarily share all the same political opinions.

The people who run and own Google are young, stupid, spoiled idiots who have no idea why they were free to start up their monster money machine or keep running it.

The people who run and own Google are young, stupid, spoiled RICH, influential idiots who have no idea why they were free to start up their monster money machine or keep running it.
I don't agree with the stupid label, but you're probably close to the truth about them not really understanding their actual freedoms allowed in this country.

Google is set up and run by left leaning geeks, who simply do not understand the useful benefits of privately owned firearms. They are more concerned with political correctness than they are in opening their business practices to a very large group of freedom loving folks, world-wide.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top