JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where? I'm out in the deep wilds of Portland, don't like to travel too much....
If you could tell me where good spots are, that would be much appreciated.

Rabbits are where you find them, and their numbers can be very cyclical. Where I might have seen lots of rabbits, last year, I might see very few, this year, and visa versa.:s0131:

I spend a lot of time in the Cascades, West of Timothy lake, and I do see plenty of rabbits, as well as lots of grouse. The coast range would be very similar.

If you want to drive a little farther, the National Grasslands, in Central Oregon is a great spot, for both bunnies, and jack rabbits.

You really don't have to be very creative, in Oregon, to find rabbits. Find some woods, or find some high desert, and you'll find rabbits.:s0155:

Have fun!

WAYNO.

For a good weekend trip, too far is not an issue.
I'm just looking for a good spot close to home.
Portland/Milwaukie
Thanks to everyone for sharing

Are you going to eat the rabbits? I'm looking for a good way to cook them up?

Curry rabbit are yum yum, if you are having problem with cooking it let me do all the cooking job and we can share the dinner :) I can think of a few nice course with rabbit.... but I can't name them because it is making me hungry :s0112:

Apparently some where near my house. The feral cats that have adopted us left a rabbit in my garage this morning. :D

Too bad I can't shoot around here. Neighbors may not like that too much.:)

On a more serious note: you could try asking some of the farmers around from Tigard over to Hillsboro. I have seen a bunch of rabbits along the roads when I'm out on my bike rides.

Just an idea.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads