JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Two months ago I was at the gun show at the expo and I picked up a multi caliber AR lower from Keith's for $80. If you are not familiar with Keith's.... well they are kinda stupid and they have crappy customer service lol but as long as I get my LEO discounts and they have decent prices I will just keep my mouth shut, buy what I need to buy and run away from them lol. They also have a store in Gresham if I am not mistaking.

I ordered a upper kit from J&S last month on the 14th. Listed 7 in stock, now they're saying the manufacturer of a few pieces will be done by the end of this month. So 2 months for a 2 hour drive, I should have just went down there and got something in stock. That's my only gripe with them, what's listed as "in stock" is never actually in stock. So plan on that if you order online, call ahead to see what they actually have and can ship. They shipped my mag and sights within 2 days, so don't let that steer you away, just check inventory by phone first.

You might wanna take a look at the Plum Crazy lowers that are going around. They are complete lowers (not what you are looking for, but at the price...) for $130 with an adjustable stock! It ends up being a pretty good deal.

I've talked to these guys at some of the gun shows and have bought a few small things from them. They seem as good as anyone and have a store front in Oly. They have some Aero precison (never used one) for $75.

J & S Gun Parts, We carry, Olympic Arms, Bushmaster, Ruger, Colt, Rock River, DPMS, Fat Bastard, Rock River and so much more

Good luck

+1

i bought a pair of AP lowers, great price, a little slow to ship but OK in the end. I got consecutive serial numbers.

I have bought from J&S at gun shows and have been happy. My last online order did not go well at all :(

Order Feb 4, All parts in stock
Email Feb 8, One part is out of stock
Reply Feb 8, Please continue my order, do you know when parts will be in stock?

Watch my bank account for withdrawal.

Feb 15 call to find status. Caller took my name, order number and info stating they would get back to me.

I email on Feb 17 @ 13:30 to cancel my entire order.
Email returned on Feb 17 @ 15:00 verifying my order had been canceled. They never asked why or got back to me with any of my questions.

I am very disappointed and I ordered and received my parts in just a few days from another company.

J&S hired a new secretary to handle the online side a week or so ago, so hopefully they get their act together. I just wish I would have known that when I placed the order, I didn't expect 2 months for a ar kit, when it was listed in stock.

Aero precision lowers aren't bad at all. Good fit and finish IMO. They build up just fine. Seems pretty much in spec from my point of view. Would buy more if I had more $$ floating around to waste on stuff.

Aero precision lowers aren't bad at all. Good fit and finish IMO.

Aero machines most of Armalite's stuff.
Top quality with a budget price tag.
+1

go to aero precision or call them. My cousin just bought 4 lowers for 55-60 or something like that for stripped lowers all sequential numbers.

Aero does not sell direct. You will have to purchase through an FFL.
J&S and Suplus Ammo seem to have the best prices on them.
They did go up 5 or 10 bucks recently though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top