JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
More than 13,000 concealed-carry applicants OK`d

http://news.yahoo.com/video/more-13-000-concealed-carry-133032580.html

The video basically says what the headline says with stock footage of a gunshow and some guns. Chalk one up for the good guys (us)!

I like reading some of the comments below a story like this. If it is any indication, folks are getting fed up with government oppression. And this is on a lib web site like yahoo.

Not sure why they say "OK'd" - they then go on to say the applications need to be reviewed. And there are lots of parties involved in that review evidently - we are all anxious to see how long it will take - suppose to be 90 days with fingerprint submission and 120 days without fingerprints digitally transferred.

If being "OK'd" is taking the money in the application process then it makes sense - $150 x 13,000 applicants is significant in my household.

Not sure why they say "OK'd" - they then go on to say the applications need to be reviewed. And there are lots of parties involved in that review evidently - we are all anxious to see how long it will take - suppose to be 90 days with fingerprint submission and 120 days without fingerprints digitally transferred.

If being "OK'd" is taking the money in the application process then it makes sense - $150 x 13,000 applicants is significant in my household.

Whatever they do I'm sure they will be dragging their feet to issue those permits.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top