JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
More than 13,000 concealed-carry applicants OK`d

http://news.yahoo.com/video/more-13-000-concealed-carry-133032580.html

The video basically says what the headline says with stock footage of a gunshow and some guns. Chalk one up for the good guys (us)!

I like reading some of the comments below a story like this. If it is any indication, folks are getting fed up with government oppression. And this is on a lib web site like yahoo.

Not sure why they say "OK'd" - they then go on to say the applications need to be reviewed. And there are lots of parties involved in that review evidently - we are all anxious to see how long it will take - suppose to be 90 days with fingerprint submission and 120 days without fingerprints digitally transferred.

If being "OK'd" is taking the money in the application process then it makes sense - $150 x 13,000 applicants is significant in my household.

Not sure why they say "OK'd" - they then go on to say the applications need to be reviewed. And there are lots of parties involved in that review evidently - we are all anxious to see how long it will take - suppose to be 90 days with fingerprint submission and 120 days without fingerprints digitally transferred.

If being "OK'd" is taking the money in the application process then it makes sense - $150 x 13,000 applicants is significant in my household.

Whatever they do I'm sure they will be dragging their feet to issue those permits.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top