Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Good news out of Illinois

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by BAMCIS, Jan 8, 2014.

1. BAMCIS

BAMCIS Eugene Well-Known Member

More than 13,000 concealed-carry applicants OK`d

http://news.yahoo.com/video/more-13-000-concealed-carry-133032580.html

The video basically says what the headline says with stock footage of a gunshow and some guns. Chalk one up for the good guys (us)!

I like reading some of the comments below a story like this. If it is any indication, folks are getting fed up with government oppression. And this is on a lib web site like yahoo.

2. dreamer56

dreamer56 Illinois New Member

Not sure why they say "OK'd" - they then go on to say the applications need to be reviewed. And there are lots of parties involved in that review evidently - we are all anxious to see how long it will take - suppose to be 90 days with fingerprint submission and 120 days without fingerprints digitally transferred.

If being "OK'd" is taking the money in the application process then it makes sense - $150 x 13,000 applicants is significant in my household.

3. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

When I saw good news from IL, I was hoping for another great fire that burned that corrupt stink hole to the ground.

robertg and (deleted member) like this.
  4. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

I'm sure Obongo is defecating bricks......

5. BAMCIS

BAMCIS Eugene Well-Known Member

Whatever they do I'm sure they will be dragging their feet to issue those permits.