JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any suggestions on a good holster for CC with my G19?

I got a $100 gift certificate for Cabelas for Xmas and bought a Galco IWB for my 5" 1911 today. It's the one that looks like the Crossbreed super tuck. I've had it on for about 5hrs now and think it is pretty comfortable. Cost 59 bucks.

I used this kit from Old Faithful. Trim the kydex, drill holes and assemble. This is a G20 FWIW. I also love how thick the kydex is that they use.
Stage 2 - Inside the Waistband - Hip - Gun Holster Kit - Old Faithful Holsters
2012-12-31_08-46-35_497.jpg

ubgholster.com

I bought their canute. I like it a lot and it wasn't too expensive for the quality (at least that I see in it)

Also make the striker which is the same but clips instead of snaps.

I have a couple High Noons that I really like, a Hideaway and a Public Secret. Both are for heavy non-alloy 1911's and work great. Their prices have gone up a bit since I bought my first one. I really like the steel clip they use that rolls completely under the belt edge. For less expensive holsters I've got a couple various Don Humes that are alright.

I'd also recommend a good gun belt. I put off buying one for years and even tried other heavy non-gun belts- no comparison.

Add my vote for the Milt Sparks Versa Max II, I love it. It's been almost a year now since I got it (well worth the wait!) and can go all day in comfort. I especially like the easy, yet secure, snap belt loops. They make it a piece of cake to put on when I get home from work. I also have the tuckable kydex clips, but they require fairly stout pants to work well.

I can't say anything bad about Milt Sparks, other than the lead times..
I am a strong supporter of Crossbreed and clones, although there always seems to be too much material, I tend to trim down the leather to make it as minimal as possible.
Recently, I am now a big fan of the Raven Concealment Vanguard 2, I wear it everyday with my 19 and couldn't be happier. This is the most minimal and concealable holster period.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads