JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have used a couple different styles. I am currently using an 11 dollar Uncle Mikes IWB and love it. Convenient in and out and just a good cover for the pistol for throwing it in bags or whatever…..yep I've got a hybrid for another pistol and planned to get on for this 10mm but I am happy with this and probably won’t buy one for this

Galco Leather is my go to. I at least start looking there first and they are an old and established company. I own four, some 15yrs old and they are still perfect!

try Kramer Leather, lots of models to choose from, most of thier sales are horsehide not cowhide.

What ever you buy get a good belt, the double belts, I think are the best, very stiff and they hold your gun properly in place

Another vote for the Blade Tech Nano. I use to think the hybrid holsters were comfortable until I tried the Nano. It is extremely comfortable and doesn't have the bulky feel I got from the hybrids.

I have been getting leather holster from Billy McCabe since he was one of the first to make one for the S&W Bodyguard .380. I now have several of his holsters now and love the fit and craftsmanship of them. Just ordered a OWB one for a G26 today.

McCabes Custom Leather

Here are pics of the IWB and OWB for the S&W...only pics of his holsters I have.

I have tried crosstucks, uncle mikes, and currently a remora which is awesome. Even with sweat pants I can carry a g19 no problem. I am 6' 175 32 waist. I highly recommend it.

Galco Leather is my go to. I at least start looking there first and they are an old and established company. I own four, some 15yrs old and they are still perfect!

I carry a Commander sized steel 1911 in a Galco Summer Comfort. I really like it. A good belt is very important!

One thing to consider Kydex for - there are a number of Crossbreed clones, some with a form your own Kydex, is that if you add a laser / or light, you can re-form the holster to accommodate those accessories.

I like my Cross Breed IWB. A little longer to put on, but it stays put, and I have no issues when having to "take care of business" while out and about.
I also have a OWB Galco that I like, works under shirts, jackets that are not tucked.

I used a StickyHolster for a slightly smaller (single stack) pistol, Remora is very similar. Very comfortable.
Compare the two brands, one is a slightly thinner material - and get the sweat-shield option.

Oh - and you may want to post a WTB ad -- most of us have boxes full of holsters that just didn't work for us - but may be just what is perfect for you.

I have been using my Crossbreed supertuck almost daily for a year. However, I would be interested in other quality options as well.

Crossbreed Supertuck for me.

Crossbreed Supertuck hands down, used one everyday for over a year and wouldn't trade it for anything else. I am 5'10 190lbs FWIW

I'm a huge fan of Crossbreed products. I've got a Supertuck for my G19 and a MiniTuck for my Kimber Solo. Also got their gun belt, which I would recommend as highly as I would either of the two holsters I've tried.

They have a two week trial period. Try it. Don't like it, just send it back. But you'll like it.

Concealed Handgun Holsters and Holster Parts & Accessories - White Hat

White hat holsters. A kydex/leather holster like crossbreed but with one advantage. With the white hat if you change your daily carry pistol you can just order another kydex ($20) instead of having to order an entire new holster. I've not had one myself but I will soon. I think I've got 2 weeks before mine arrives.

Anyway just another option.

Old Faithful holsters work the same way. I have one for my XD40 and its awesome.

Old Faithful Holsters - The Holster Store of Most Comfortable Gun Holsters

I have owned and used both Crossbreed and Minotaur IWB holsters. They are both fantastic. The Minotaur, like other brands, is modular so you can switch out the Kydex shell depending on what pistol you choose to carry. Galco also makes an IWB similar to the Crossbreed called the King Tuk.

I now mostly make my own holsters using the basic Crossbreed design. I just use leather instead of Kydex and I order the belt clips from either Comp-tac (Minotaur) or Crossbreed. Works great for me and saves me money, which is always a good thing :D

I have always been a fan of Galco pancake holsters and shoulder rigs. They are a great, reasonably priced standby for leather holsters.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top