JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And there's 24 bids. Reminds me of last week I saw a glock 32 gen3 going for $900 and a single 17 round 9mm mag for $200

Some of these things I see I often have to wonder if they are bids no one intends to pay on. If people really want to pay that kind of cash I have a LOT of .22 ammo and would be glad to sell some at that price. Have several guns that I no longer want and only have because to sell them I would have to sell them for 50% of what I paid. Last couple times I tried to sell one at normal price no one wanted them. So color me HIGHLY skeptical of a lot of these things.

And there's 24 bids. Reminds me of last week I saw a glock 32 gen3 going for $900 and a single 17 round 9mm mag for $200
I have a BUNCH of G17 mags. If anyone wants to buy them at $200 each I would be glad to include 17 rounds of ammo with each one for that price. Have a bunch of happy sticks. Wonder if I could sell them with the rounds for $400 each? :D:D:D:D:D

What's the policy on gunbroker for bailing on an auction come close?

No way in hell this is real.

I'm beginning to wonder if people are REALLY paying those prices, or it's a scam of some sort now that Armslist is a pay site, and GunBroker is free.

You know.... I put an item up for sale and have a couple buddies bid on it, hoping some dummy will jump in the bidding.

:s0124:

Well, I guess we now know where some people's second round of Covid Relief money is going. Good thing they didn't send out the $2,000 or I would have to switch to BBs to afford anything... Or perhaps start collecting lead soldiers to melt down and mold my own shot to go with a muzzle loader :s0001:

Some of these things I see I often have to wonder if they are bids no one intends to pay on. If people really want to pay that kind of cash I have a LOT of .22 ammo and would be glad to sell some at that price. Have several guns that I no longer want and only have because to sell them I would have to sell them for 50% of what I paid. Last couple times I tried to sell one at normal price no one wanted them. So color me HIGHLY skeptical of a lot of these things.
What's the policy on gunbroker for bailing on an auction come close?

No way in hell this is real.
I'm beginning to wonder if people are REALLY paying those prices, or it's a scam of some sort now that Armslist is a pay site, and GunBroker is free.

You know.... I put an item up for sale and have a couple buddies bid on it, hoping some dummy will jump in the bidding.

:s0124:

24 bids is a lot of shills. I say its some Bay Area techie who's frightened by antifa types.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads