JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been looking to buy a AR15 Lower and need a good cheap FFL in vancouver. I went to Discount Guns and they wanted to charge me 75 plus taxes and thats almost what I am paying for the Lower. It really is hard to find honest shops here that will not treat ypu like bubblegum abd clean out your wallet. thanks for the help:p

Just don't get bent out of shape when they charge sales/use tax on the item. It's required by state law but not all shops have been audited yet so they think they can get away without charging it. Brightwater (when Mike had it) found out differently and he ended up paying out of his pocket.

Just don't get bent out of shape when they charge sales/use tax on the item. It's required by state law but not all shops have been audited yet so they think they can get away without charging it. Brightwater (when Mike had it) found out differently and he ended up paying out of his pocket.

For $75 plus tax I think discount guns was trying. to rape me.

I may have had the last transfer through McDermott's. I had trouble getting in touch with him even though FedEx said my pistol had been delivered there. I finally went by the house and found his wife and sons at home. His wife said he was in the hospital and the prognosis wasn't good. No word on how it turned out. His son is also an FFL an was able to sign my gun over to me. Sad. He seemed like a good guy who tried to give people good service. Let's just hope things turned out ok.

I just picked up an AR-15 Lower a couple days ago from Joe at Crossroads Arms, who is by far the cheapest at $25. Discount Guns charges $75, Brightwater Ventures charges $35.

I thought you could buy long guns in Oregon and take them home to Washington? Never done it. And know you cant do it with pistols.
Are AR lowers considered pistols? They could be built either way.

You can buy long guns directly from dealers. AR Lowers are not considered pistols but you still cannot buy them across state lines, because they're not considered "long guns".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top