JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, I'm looking for a good FFL with a flat rate, no penalty fee and who actually appreciates FFL business. I'm thinking about picking some stuff up on GB and I want to know who I'm going to use before I get to bidding, thanks for your help!

Hi, I'm looking for a good FFL with a flat rate, no penalty fee and who actually appreciates FFL business. I'm thinking about picking some stuff up on GB and I want to know who I'm going to use before I get to bidding, thanks for your help!

I use Jason Hayes of Ten Ring Enterprises in Everett. He helped me bring in my BCM M4 Middy and S&W M&P9 that I purchased from G&R Tactical.

$25 flat fee and a great guy. His information is listed in the GB FFL listings.

I use Jason Hayes of Ten Ring Enterprises in Everett. He helped me bring in my BCM M4 Middy and S&W M&P9 that I purchased from G&R Tactical.

$25 flat fee and a great guy. His information is listed in the GB FFL listings.

I completed my purchase with Jason last week and he was a great guy to work with, thanks for the tip.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top