JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, I'm looking for a good FFL with a flat rate, no penalty fee and who actually appreciates FFL business. I'm thinking about picking some stuff up on GB and I want to know who I'm going to use before I get to bidding, thanks for your help!

Hi, I'm looking for a good FFL with a flat rate, no penalty fee and who actually appreciates FFL business. I'm thinking about picking some stuff up on GB and I want to know who I'm going to use before I get to bidding, thanks for your help!

I use Jason Hayes of Ten Ring Enterprises in Everett. He helped me bring in my BCM M4 Middy and S&W M&P9 that I purchased from G&R Tactical.

$25 flat fee and a great guy. His information is listed in the GB FFL listings.

I use Jason Hayes of Ten Ring Enterprises in Everett. He helped me bring in my BCM M4 Middy and S&W M&P9 that I purchased from G&R Tactical.

$25 flat fee and a great guy. His information is listed in the GB FFL listings.

I completed my purchase with Jason last week and he was a great guy to work with, thanks for the tip.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top