JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll be curious to see what you find in Salem, I am going to need one down there in a couple of weeks and don't know of any but Tritac and I think what was said above is correct - they are still not open yet after the fire.

And the other one - $35 is a lot when I can pay $20-25 instead.

To each their own. But I will say people have a duty to not comply with unconstitutional laws.

That is a matter of individual conscience, not a bound duty they owe to someone else. Every choice to ignore any law carries with it the potential to be caught, prosecuted and to lose everything you have. Not everyone takes that kind of decision lightly. Overall, this is a somewhat benign law at the moment, and I suspect many are choosing to ignore it. But since everyone has a different threshold for what they are personally willing to risk, then just leave it to each person to deal with their own conscience - they owe nothing to you or anyone else for that matter.

I'll be curious to see what you find in Salem, I am going to need one down there in a couple of weeks and don't know of any but Tritac and I think what was said above is correct - they are still not open yet after the fire.

And the other one - $35 is a lot when I can pay $20-25 instead.
The latest news is that the range won't be open until November sometime, not sure about the retail area.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top