JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seeing as our previous sponsor has closed, I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with any cerakoters here in WA. Been wanting to get this done for a couple of my handguns...I live in Island County so anything that would be close by would be ideal. I did a google search and came up with a few, so if anyone has any input on any of these guys, it'd be greatly appreciated.

INTAC LLC Woodinville
Sure 2 Survive Bellingham
Mt Baker Powdercoating Bellingham
Advance Powdercoating NW Bellingham

Cheers.

May want to check out Brimstone Gunsmithing in Amboy. A little far from Oak Harbor but not that bad of a drive from Vancouver.
They did some very nice trigger work on my 10/22 and had a bunch of cerakote samples in their shop. AR's, pistol frames, barrels, etc. all looked like good quality work. Nice guys as well.

Peetar, I have been to meet and greet the guys at MAD, and I can assure you they are real (and, great guys). Their shop is not obvious from the road (they keep a low profile), but if you call them, they will tell you how to get there. If you are in Kitsap, drive up to see them (they are less than 10 minutes from the SR 305 and SR 3 junction. Or, PM me for more details.

Lionheart Industries in Renton I think is the only one on the east side of the water. Palmer Ordnance is in Seabeck and they are certified as well.

Any personal experience with Lionheart? I've tried contacting them for a month now via email/phone with no luck.

Palmer looks like he does great work, might have to give him a shot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top