JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for all the well wishes and the SAR, all appreciated very much.
I had a Chalazion cut out of my right upper eyelid (I've been suffering with Styes since I was a teenager). This is the second one I have had since1994 & wish to NEVER have another..... They are painful, require surgery in most cases & feels like a BB is trapped under the eyelid, blurring my vision and putting pressure on the eyeball itself!!! GAWD it hurts till they cut that bugger out!!!:cry:

But have to take it slow because of the suave I have to use to keep it from getting infected so vision is blurred still a bit.... :unsure:I can't believe I slept almost ALL DAY!!!! I'll take baby steps for a while till the blurriness goes away.

Cheers Boys & Girls!!!:s0032:

Thanks for all the well wishes and the SAR, all appreciated very much.
I had a Chalazion cut out of my right upper eyelid (I've been suffering with Styes since I was a teenager). This is the second one I have had since1994 & wish to NEVER have another..... They are painful, require surgery in most cases & feels like a BB is trapped under the eyelid, blurring my vision and putting pressure on the eyeball itself!!! GAWD it hurts till they cut that bugger out!!!:cry:

But have to take it slow because of the suave I have to use to keep it from getting infected so vision is blurred still a bit.... :unsure:I can't believe I slept almost ALL DAY!!!! I'll take baby steps for a while till the blurriness goes away.

Glad to hear all went well, rest that eye, get healed quickly!!! Best wishes to you Jim, I raise a Prost in your honor! Cheers!!!

I had a Chalazion cut out of my right upper eyelid (I've been suffering with Styes since I was a teenager). This is the second one I have GAWD it hurts till they cut that bugger out!!!:cry:

Wow! I had one removed many years ago, but I didn't know they gave it such a fancy name. I can still feel a little bump where it was. But NO REMAINING EFFECTS!:)

Get Well.

WAYNO.

Wow! I had one removed many years ago, but I didn't know they gave it such a fancy name. I can still feel a little bump where it was. But NO REMAINING EFFECTS!:)

Get Well.

WAYNO.

Thanks WAYNO. Yeah fancy labels for sure, I called it my lost BB & they looked at me like deer in the headlights...:s0109:I am doing better now that the bleeding has stopped!!!:s0033:

Good to see you back here, for sure! I have only had one stye and it was a painful experience I'll be happy to never have again. Last week I got a drop of oven cleaner in my eye (I also wear contacts) and I can say that was one of the worst things I've ever dealt with. I feel your pain, brother. We both need to wear :cool: at ALL times! :)

Good to see you back here, for sure! I have only had one stye and it was a painful experience I'll be happy to never have again. Last week I got a drop of oven cleaner in my eye (I also wear contacts) and I can say that was one of the worst things I've ever dealt with. I feel your pain, brother. We both need to wear :cool: at ALL times! :)

I feel as if I have been like a child my whole life, you know how they always put STUFF in their mouths? Well I have had so much stuff IN MY EYES A LOT of STUFF..... It has been a challenge to keep stuff OUT of them but alas, I have failed at keeping them pure, MISERABLY!!!
Anyways, the Doc said I have dandruff on my eyelashes....:oops::oops::oops: NOOOOOO!!!!!!

I feel as if I have been like a child my whole life, you know how they always put STUFF in their mouths? Well I have had so much stuff IN MY EYES A LOT of STUFF..... It has been a challenge to keep stuff OUT of them but alas, I have failed at keeping them pure, MISERABLY!!!
Anyways, the Doc said I have dandruff on my eyelashes....:oops::oops::oops: NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Maybe wash your eyes in Selsun Blue? :p:p:p

All kidding aside, it's good to see you online again!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top