JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know that some people are recomending buying Eagles of Pandas or Loonies, but I would advise against it, unless you get it from a private party at no premium (or very low premium)
Why would anyone pay an extra 10% over spot price for an American Silver Eagle when a private mint bar or round can be bought for about 3% premium.
When the time comes to sell it, you are very unlikely to get anything over spot, so you're just throwing your money away on too high a premium.

I do agree with the previous post. Buy face to face if you can and get rid of the premium all together.

The paid for puppets in Congress were apparently discussing a return to the gold standard, or still are, and that has resulted in a slight bump in PM prices. The chances of the that happening before a complete economic collapse, or even after, is laughable since the financial elite's power is all based on fractional reverse banking with no real reserve limitations (printing money out of thin air).

Therefore once the phony 'committee' says no, it won't work, silver should be back at $27 before long.

When you buy gold or silver you are not purchasing something where the price is determined by supply and demand. Pricing is determined by the JP Morgans and the other scammers via shorting and cert printing they use to suppress the price to prop up their fiat funny money.

When their ponzi eventually collapses - at a time of their choosing - silver/gold and other PMs will move into the stratosphere price wise. None of that will happen though until the banksters let the current fiats fail in favor of a new fiat global or regional currency and the failure of the dollar.

When I hand someone fiat dollars for a product of value I always chuckle to myself. Here, take this slip of paper, backed by nothing, that could go to -0- tomorrow for your item. A round of silver held in my hand though elicits a response that I am holding something real.

People don't realize that the dollar is our third currency here in the USA and its days are numbered.

Laws passed since 2008 make it where your deposits in the bank are the property of the bank, not your property at all. Trust a bank or financial institution with your future and you are screwed.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/repu...ndard-precious-metals-rise-in-response_082012

It would not matter if we were to go back to the gold standard or not. We were officially on the gold standard when the Great Depression hit, as well as the previous one in the 1800s and things stll went down the tubes. That's because the banks were stll able to issue credit beyond their reserves.
Unless the banks are restricted from creating credit from nothing and the government quits spending more than it takes in, an official gold standard will be nothing but a sad attempt by the federal government at price fixing (of gold).
...good luck with that one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads