JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I always miss this, so in excited to go for my
First time! I've already met a few of the folks that have tables there through dealing on these boards.

For those that don't know, it's at the Clark County Square Dance Center in Vancouver, Wa and only $3 to get in. They run from 8:00am to Noon today.

Hopefully I'll find something to wheel and deal on, but I also just enjoy immersing myself in the company of like minded folks.

See you there!

That was pretty cool. I expected to see about 12 guys with tables and maybe 5-10 attendees. There was a lot more than that!

Found a couple really cool things I didn't know I needed until I saw them. :)

Hey Jack I'm glad you came out and had a good time $3 for all the eye candy and great deals! it was a great show we only had one no show so there was 71 tables full of good stuff no "beanie babbies!!" As this is a club event our bi-laws require that most items on the tables are gun collector related. I think those who dont make it to our show are missing out.

Very cool, good to hear you had a good time. We had a table there once, great group of guys.

you should join it's not very expensive

$20 to join for the year, $3 admission if not a member, free parking.

I was taking the money for memberships and handing out the laminated cards last month and my wife was handing out the non-member stickers part of the time at the front tables.

There were 77 tables last time. I didn't have much time to circulate due to the rush.

BTW: if you're a member and haven't renewed yet you'll have to re-up or pay the $3 admission at the March show. They are also requiring all members to redo their membership info and put your drivers license # on the back of the card. New rule from the BOD. We have some members that are out of state and they can't buy guns at the shows due to Federal laws unless they go through an FFL.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews