Go RV'ing, Wind Up In Shallow Grave

OP
Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf

Reactions
  • Woke Up Like This

nwslopoke

Reactions
Mexico is and for the foreseeable future will be a failed state.
We will spend our time and money in safer places.
Mexico is a huge country. The government and cartels are so intermixed to me they are one and the same. That said, there has to be areas in Mexico neither are interested in. Say the South Dakota of Mexico.

The place is too big to run rough shot everywhere. That's one reason I don't buy everyone rushing the border. There are places of relative safety.

Reactions
And then there's this... yet another casualty of not using sense when traveling Oregon's back roads: 'Seinfeld' actor Charles Levin's body found decomposed, scavenged by animals in remote part of Oregon: report

Turkey vultures had themselves a feast!!
Holy moly that’s a weird one! Lost in June? Fiat hitting trees? What in the world?

I remember that sad event when a CNET presenter died after making some really bad decisions crossing the cascades in the middle of winter. As I recall his wife and child stayed with the car and a helicopter found them alive. But this one is really strange.

11Charlie

Reactions
  • National Rifle Association
  • Army
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2017
  • Law Around Here
  • Woke Up Like This
Huh drug induced suicide by Turkey vulture that is strange. I had a deer that got hit by a car do the same thing in my yard a year ago!!:p:D

To soon? Prayers to the family!!

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• 36 Pit
    4.00 star(s)
    Went here this morning. This was my first time shooting on public land in Oregon. The guys from Trash No Land were there as well as other...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Good prices, interesting items
    I like taking a drive through farm country to this spot... nice selection.
    • kbf64
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Good Friday!
    Had a great first time visit that included a transfer, a special order, and some trading. Can't wait to come back! Also I realized after I got...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
Top Bottom