JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just thought i would throw this out there. CNS guns in albany has dozens of. 22 banana clips and Whole sale sports in Salem has a dozen or so Glocks, Sigs and a few XDS's.........as of yesterday anyway

They had lots of different brands of. 22 mags...i picked up a couple butler creak.....and bimart has Ruger 10/22 on sale till i believe the 5th for $184

Ive been using the BX 25's nice. They are hard to find now,panic buying. I did pick 2-alangators that turn the 10 rnds into 30 rounder in a triangular set up, even got a magazine/holster for it. The tri mag... Its sweet. Look into those. Midway had the BX25's on sale for 21.99...backordered and they only let you get two.

I dont, however all the guns i was looking at and ultimately purchased were regular priced...i was there yesterday (wholesLe sports Salem) and they still had several glocks . I dont recall the name, but the only gun store in Woodburn had a few glocks...one being a compact...i think a 23.....it was $499

I was at wholesale also,I saw a couple nice sig's,m&p,and glock's as well as their display of 1911's was pretty full,I was pretty shocked they had what they did.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top