JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just thought i would throw this out there. CNS guns in albany has dozens of. 22 banana clips and Whole sale sports in Salem has a dozen or so Glocks, Sigs and a few XDS's.........as of yesterday anyway

They had lots of different brands of. 22 mags...i picked up a couple butler creak.....and bimart has Ruger 10/22 on sale till i believe the 5th for $184

Ive been using the BX 25's nice. They are hard to find now,panic buying. I did pick 2-alangators that turn the 10 rnds into 30 rounder in a triangular set up, even got a magazine/holster for it. The tri mag... Its sweet. Look into those. Midway had the BX25's on sale for 21.99...backordered and they only let you get two.

I dont, however all the guns i was looking at and ultimately purchased were regular priced...i was there yesterday (wholesLe sports Salem) and they still had several glocks . I dont recall the name, but the only gun store in Woodburn had a few glocks...one being a compact...i think a 23.....it was $499

I was at wholesale also,I saw a couple nice sig's,m&p,and glock's as well as their display of 1911's was pretty full,I was pretty shocked they had what they did.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top