JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Good afternoon, I got this in a package deal and am not very interested in full size Glocks so I am selling it.

So it's a Gen 4 Glock 17 in 9mm that the previous owner stippled, which is not my cup of tea. The gun has 300 rounds through it and over all is in excellent shape minus a couple scratches on the edge by the extractor, comes with 3 mags and original box. Price dropped to $450 for the Gun 3 mags and box. Trade wise I am only really interested in a subcompact gun. Would prefer to just sell it.

Extras are sold, thanks.

Thanks!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
Good afternoon, I got this in a package deal and am not very interested in full size Glocks so I am selling it and the extras that I do not need.

So it's a Gen 4 Glock 17 in 9mm that the previous owner stippled, while not my cup of tea it actually was a pretty good job. The gun has 300 rounds through it and over all is in excellent shape minus a couple scratches on the edge by the extractor comes with 3 mags and a Serpa holster that is like new for a Glock 19 (holster works for 17 also). I am asking $475 for the lot and trade wise I am only really interested in a subcompact gun. Would prefer to just sell it.

Extras sold but I have the large case I will throw in to make it an even $500 for the Glock, holster, and 3 mags.

Thanks!
Can you post a picture of what exactly you are selling and how many round magazine come with it? I am interested but your I am not sure what exactly comes with the Glock 19

It's a Glock 17, sorry I forgot to remove the pictures after the extras sold its just the glock 3 mags original box and a glock 19 serpa holster

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top