JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What program you listening to Pop's?

I love hearing all the firearm related commercials we have around now, Safe Fire, several gun shops, and of course Lars doing Northwest Armory like he has for years. It makes me think of the pressure that must build inside those gun/freedom, grabber/hater's heads when they play! :D

AM 570 KVI conservative talk radio outta Seattle. I think it was on the Kirby Carlson show. Still makes me chuckle.

Yep I also run a couple of poly pistols. No issue with them at all. I really like my Shield 9mm carry. I trust my life to it. The other one is just a range/target pistol. Most everyone knows I am way old school. I simply prefer the feel of an all metal beauty. Like back in the day it was Chevy vs Ford vs Dodge. No one really cares but it makes for fascinating discussions, eh? [yeah, I am fluent in Canadian, eh.]

AM 570 KVI conservative talk radio outta Seattle. I think it was on the Kirby Carlson show. Still makes me chuckle.

"Chuckle" Saw you were in Kent AFTER I posted. :oops: I tend to listen to conservative talk also. Would rather have fairly moderate, Rush drove me nuts.

I happen to know for a fact (having watched Die Hard 2) that they are actually porcelain guns made in Germany, and are undetectable by airport metal detectors.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top