JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've done two on my own. Water sand paper and a Dremel with a lot of patience will get the finger groves off.

Like this? My G21 Gen 1. I used PC-7 to cover the grip, put a few finger grooves and resaped the triger guard and back strap. I love it now much better grip and fella awesome.
IMG_20160622_162311.jpg

I have not yet, but intend to try it on both my Gen 4 29 and 33. I think just a 32d of a inch off the trigger guard would make a very big difference. I am considering buying a G-23 which would be a similar frame as the OP's 19. I have never enjoyed that frame before even in Gen 3 as well as the sub compact or full size.

No such thing as a 2.5, if you are going to go with that logic, a late 3rd gen would be a 3.5

At the start of 3rd gens, none had rails. Hence really and late 3rd gens

Damn kids these days

Hmm I bought it in Dec. of 1991

I re-read your post. (didn't catch the part where you added the finger grooves)
Glock did make a G21 with finger groves and without a rail. I owned one many years ago.
Most Glock folks refer to it as a 2.5 gen. Others prefer to call it a transitional model.

At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter what we call them, as Glock never officially used the terms 1st gen, 2nd gen, or 3rd gen. Gen4 is the only official term. ;)

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top