Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Low Price Guns
Simply Triggers
Gun Deals
Defensive Arts
J&B Firearm Sales

40isforme

Reactions
I love mine! I have the gen5 mos version.the grip on the Gen 5 is amazing I really really like it also the slide seems to be built a little bit more sturdy I don't know why. The front serrations are hit-and-miss but it's a cool little thing to add to it. The mounting plates that come with them can do a plethora of reddots

What does the panel think of the Gen 5? Thanks...
Ran a 19 Gen5 MOS with Delta Point Pro...both worked really well! I don’t shoot little guns so good anymore but with the DP Pro I could shoot the center out at 15 yards no trouble. It is quite different as an EDC with the red dot on top but makes for much better accuracy once you get well practiced...good shootin’ ;)

Reactions
Love my Gen 5 G19 MOS! Very acceptable accuracy with my handloads and a Burris Fastfire III installed.

This is at 25 yards, with a rest...

3yW7qV0vS-y1oFajuYqrKQ.jpg

Only thing done to it is the $.25 trigger job that took about 15 minutes. I carried it for a bit with the optic on and then decided I didn't like it and went back to factory night sights.

Then I picked up a P365 that only gave up 3 rounds and is significantly smaller but not quite as accurate.

40isforme

Reactions
I use the rmr that takes no battery always stays on, take it home after a day of use clean off the lense you're golden

Reactions
I have a new G19 Gen 5 that I got last month. And, I just ordered a Glock 34 Gen 5 MOS. Both have factory Ameriglo Sights.

I love the G19, and I will have the G34 in hand by the end of the week!

BDD3opD.jpg

Last Edited:
I have a new G19 Gen 5 that I got last month. And, I just ordered a Glock 34 Gen 5 MOST. Both have factory Ameriglo Sights.

I love the G19, and I will have the G34 in hand by the end of the week!

View attachment 747140
Nice! Gen5 triggers are a pretty big improvement for Glock! I really enjoy all the extra sight radius on the G34...makes me a more accurate shooter.

Enjoy the guns :D

Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Cerberus Training Group
Southwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Let Freedom Ring
Copeland Custom Gunworks

Upcoming Events

Tactical Ordnance Gun Show
St Helens, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington Gun Show
Battle Ground, WA