JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love mine! I have the gen5 mos version.the grip on the Gen 5 is amazing I really really like it also the slide seems to be built a little bit more sturdy I don't know why. The front serrations are hit-and-miss but it's a cool little thing to add to it. The mounting plates that come with them can do a plethora of reddots

What does the panel think of the Gen 5? Thanks...
Ran a 19 Gen5 MOS with Delta Point Pro...both worked really well! I don't shoot little guns so good anymore but with the DP Pro I could shoot the center out at 15 yards no trouble. It is quite different as an EDC with the red dot on top but makes for much better accuracy once you get well practiced...good shootin' ;)

Love my Gen 5 G19 MOS! Very acceptable accuracy with my handloads and a Burris Fastfire III installed.

This is at 25 yards, with a rest...

3yW7qV0vS-y1oFajuYqrKQ.jpg

Only thing done to it is the $.25 trigger job that took about 15 minutes. I carried it for a bit with the optic on and then decided I didn't like it and went back to factory night sights.

Then I picked up a P365 that only gave up 3 rounds and is significantly smaller but not quite as accurate.

Too much of obstruction for edc with mos?
Yep. Suppressor height sights snagged on the draw, plus dirt and lint getting on the glass, and having to remember to turn it on when I holstered it. Really saw no point or significant advantage for EDC. But at the range, boy did it make a difference for my older eyes!

I have a new G19 Gen 5 that I got last month. And, I just ordered a Glock 34 Gen 5 MOS. Both have factory Ameriglo Sights.

I love the G19, and I will have the G34 in hand by the end of the week!

BDD3opD.jpg

Last Edited:
I have a new G19 Gen 5 that I got last month. And, I just ordered a Glock 34 Gen 5 MOST. Both have factory Ameriglo Sights.

I love the G19, and I will have the G34 in hand by the end of the week!

View attachment 747140
Nice! Gen5 triggers are a pretty big improvement for Glock! I really enjoy all the extra sight radius on the G34...makes me a more accurate shooter.

Enjoy the guns :D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads